Grace To You

Grace to you and peace from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Phil 1:2

Monday, February 21, 2011

Everything Is Being Shaken

In light of the financial meltdown at home and abroad, and in light of the current chaos in the Middle East, I find the following Words from God most timely. The message given in 2008 was followed by the financial collapse around the world. And the message given 2 weeks ago has been followed by the collapsing of Middle Eastern dictatorships which is currently in progress. Yes, indeed, things are being shaken and those that cannot stand the pressure are being destroyed. It's a scary world at present, but the good news is, Our God Is In Control. I wanted to share these encouraging words with you so you also can find hope and peace in them.    

"Thus says the LORD, as I told you before, everything is being shaken that can be shaken. I have been shaking this world. Passions are high. Tempers are high. Anger is high. Suffering is high. Pain is high.
I am in charge! I am bringing to pass what must come to pass. I have everything in control. I will protect My children. I will keep My own. Put your trust in Me. Put your confidence in Me. Let your peace be in Me. No flame will kindle upon you. The waves will not overflow you. I will guard you. I will protect you. Look not to the right or to the left. Let not your heart be troubled. There is nothing that can overcome you. Look to me and see if I will not order your steps."

The LORD gave us this word at The Family Church on February 6, 2011. It was a follow up to the word given on March 30, 2008 shown below.

"I AM speaking today, says the LORD. Those with humble and contrite hearts are hearing My Voice. Those who have shaken off the concerns of this life and the cares of this life are hearing My Voice. Those who are not weighted down and encumbered with the things of this life are hearing My Voice. I Am shaking things around you. I am shaking securities that are based in world systems. I am shaking the U.S. securities that are based in world systems. I want you to hear Me today. I want to draw those who are hungry and thirsty. Listen with a shaking off of the cares of this world. You can trust Me and know I will not make you ashamed."

We know the LORD says He will do nothing without revealing His doings to His people. These messages from God are very revealing. He is giving us a heads up warning. He is doing the shaking. We can trust Him. He will care for us as we lean on Him. We must humble ourselves before Him. We must purify our hearts and let go of the materialistic desires that weight us down and tie us to this world system. Now is the time to listen to God and let Him order our steps. He is our hope and our only security.

May you respond to His word and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment