Grace To You

Grace to you and peace from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Phil 1:2

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to Mike Justice


Happy Valentine’s Day

A day for lovers, a day for friends.
A day when cards are used to send
Special messages, warm feelings,
To the ones we'll love from now till then.

A holiday, one day a year,
To express my thanks for you being here.
With hopes that you will understand
That you are grand! No one's so dear!

A day, it is not just a day,
But time and place and little ways
To share, to care, to give, to show,
You mean more to me than words can say!

A small tribute to an intimate friend and faithful husband for 38 years.  
Thank you for loving me as Christ loves the church. You lay down your life for me daily.
I'm forever grateful for a life of loving companionship and support.
I love you. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment