Grace To You

Grace to you and peace from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Phil 1:2

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Mother's Place

There is no one who can
Take the place of Mother.
I long to hear her voice
And see her one more time.
I'd like to share with her
About so many special things.
Hear her talk about her children,
Show her mine.

She never even lived
To see her children grown.
She never got to see
One grandchild's face.
In all the years I live,
Her loss, I'll ever know.
Because there's no one who can
Take my Mother's place.

Cherel Justice

1 comment:

  1. Deborah wrote: "Happy Mother's Day Cherel! I'll never forget your Mother as long as I live. She is a Beautiful Woman inside and out. I love you. I hope your Mother's Day is as wonderful as you are!...Love You...Deb"

    ReplyDelete