Grace To You

Grace to you and peace from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Phil 1:2

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friendships Being Born


True friendships are a wonder.
It’s so hard to comprehend
How two souls meet each other
And make themselves a friend.

Truly, they are mysterious,
New friendships being born,
Somehow, gaining parentage,
Emerging as they form.

New life, full of potential,
Ready to grow and to become,
From the hearts of former strangers,
Something familiar– somehow one!

Cherel S. Justice

2 comments:

  1. If you are going for finest contents like me, just visit this website everyday as it provides quality contents, thanks

    My homepage play minecraft for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and
    the articles are well written. I'm wondering how
    I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which should do the trick!
    Have a fantastic day!

    Here is my web site ... asheville nc locksmith (https://www.trustlink.org/)

    ReplyDelete